Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

I had to increase the volume.

I love how it the tempo slowly increases. It's so smooth. Love the rhymes. Pretty funny stuff there. My only complaint is that it's too short and doesn't repeat. All in all, this is made of almost %100 pure win.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

i LOL'd.

Almost shit my pants. Pretty funny. But only the first time you watch it. It was funny because of the WTF factor. The only actual joke I found was them trying to get the disc in. Nonetheless, (is that a word?) funny as fuck. Not your best.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Video games are a waste of time..

...only if you play them to much or would rather play them than go hang out with friends or something like that. i play video games when i'm not hanging out with people or if i have nothing else to do.

Not Of This World! Not Of This World!

ooo..

Exellent. i thought the astronaut was a human untill i saw the other person. heh.

CW: Down to earth Pt1 CW: Down to earth Pt1

MoAR?!

Funny, good animation. moar pl0x?

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

OH SHIT!!!

rofl, nice tourrets guy clip. favorited.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

"WHERE'S MY WIFE?"

rofl. when he says "WHERE'S MY WIFE?" it shows the face from awesome center. ha.

GUN & SWORD GUN & SWORD

MORE!!! (plz?)

1 word: awesome.

AYAN - outcast part 2 AYAN - outcast part 2

short...

if it was longer i'd give it a better score, why are both parts like 20 seconds? there isnt a story to it either. you should remake these, make them longer, and give them a story. otherwise, the animation was pretty good, this could make a really good series.

Candy Land Candy Land

wow

really, really good, if it had been longer, i would have made it a 10. i feel bad now, im eating candy... =S