Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

I had to increase the volume.

I love how it the tempo slowly increases. It's so smooth. Love the rhymes. Pretty funny stuff there. My only complaint is that it's too short and doesn't repeat. All in all, this is made of almost %100 pure win.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

i LOL'd.

Almost shit my pants. Pretty funny. But only the first time you watch it. It was funny because of the WTF factor. The only actual joke I found was them trying to get the disc in. Nonetheless, (is that a word?) funny as fuck. Not your best.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Video games are a waste of time..

...only if you play them to much or would rather play them than go hang out with friends or something like that. i play video games when i'm not hanging out with people or if i have nothing else to do.

Rubble Racer Rubble Racer

major glitch.

when i got to 200 i hit debris and flipped upside down and landed on the bottom. i left it there to go to the bathroom, when i came back i started playing again, the screen turned pink and it keeps counting distance. right now its almost at 2000.
other than the glitch, really good game.

squidsquid responds:

Thanks, yeah I know about this glitch although I haven't got around to fixing it yet ;)

Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

Awesome.

if there was ducking and sliding and more lvls, i would give it a ten.

IncrediBots 2 IncrediBots 2

its more of a game maker :D

This game is awesome. There is little you can't do. And for all the people complaining about ads, no ads = no funding = no more grubby games = no more Incredibots. Besides, I'd rather play the game and deal with ads than not have this game at all.

Grande Supreme [RNG] Grande Supreme [RNG]

wow.

That's amazing. One of your best so far. Keep going.

Sirdangolot5 responds:

"Mark says:
yeaa
its awesome
crap. put a 9 instead of a 10 lol"
fffffuuuuuuuuu-

[Still Alive] C64 Cover [Still Alive] C64 Cover

Nice.

GLaD you made this. It's awesome. I love it.

Chipskream (Bass Overdose Mix) Chipskream (Bass Overdose Mix)

All of your songs..

..FUCK MY EARS with awesomeness. and this one is no different. love the chiptune btw.

Bender Bender

3D? or photo?

i can't tell! I'm pretty sure its 3D because its labeled 3D art. but still.. it looks like its photographed!

Weapon Collection Weapon Collection

wow...

these are bomb, what do you use to make these? the only thing i could use is paint, but the ones i make in paint suck.